To apply for the Peacock Arts Trail 2019 you need to:
1. Complete our online application form. Please proof read before submitting.
2. Complete payment via BACS transfer to – Cooperative Banking: Sort Code – 08-92-99; Account Number – 65818680. If you do not bank online you can go into your local branch and ask them to make the transfer for you. Please use your name as a reference so we know who has paid. Cash and cheques will not be accepted. NB. if you have exhibited with us before and stored our bank details, please note that the bank details are different from previous years and you will need to update.
3. IMAGES: NEW for 2019 – you will have the opportunity to have your work professionally photographed! This will be your image to keep and we will also use as your main brochure/website image. We will confirm dates/details following your application.
- You may also supply your own professional image of your work for your main brochure image. Please email email@example.com to confirm your choice and send your image if applicable once you have completed your application form.
- You may also email up to three more print quality images of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org These additional images are optional and will be used as additional promotional material on our blog and social media streams. A mix of landscape and portrait and different styles/background colours may mean your images are more likely to be featured in our press marketing.
- Images should be print quality, minimum 300dpi, max size 1MB. IrfanView is an excellent free photo editor with good guidance notes on resizing images.
Once all three of these has been completed we will confirm your submission.
Please make sure you have thoroughly read our membership information before applying.